Bulky Items

Any items not collected as part of the normal commercial waste collection can be disposed of and recycled via our special collection service.
Using this service means you can be assured that your items are collected within five working days of making an appointment and will be
processed to a high environmental standard and not shipped abroad or fly tipped.

Special collections are competitively priced, please contact us for a quote.
The charges for a special collection are paid for in advance. To arrange a collection simply contact us on the details below:

Phone - 0800 6127074
Email - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web form - Commercial Waste

What can be collected?
Electrical items such as computers, printers, photo copiers, TVs etc. are covered by stringent legislation which requires you to dispose of these
items in such way that does not cause harm to the environment. Our special collection service can help you with this.

We also collect other items such as office furniture, wood, carpets, metal, glass and shop fittings.
Please note we cannot collect sand, bricks, concrete, oil, chemicals, paint and asbestos.
Please read below on how to get these items disposed of.

We can arrange collections for larger volumes of waste, for example, after an office clear out or when you are refitting your business' interior.

As with all rubbish collection you'll need to complete a Waste Transfer Note.

The Waste Transfer Note is a legal document between the producer of the rubbish (you) and the carrier (us).
It lists the type of rubbish and can be valid for up to a year.
It is not a contract to provide a service, just a declaration of the waste. Call us on 0800 612 7074 for a copy .

Hazardous wastes
The following information can assist you with the collection and disposal of hazardous waste.

If you produce more than 500kg of hazardous waste per year you need to register with the Environment Agency as a hazardous waste producer.
This is in order to ensure the waste can be collected by a hazardous waste collection service.

Small quantities of batteries can be handed in at libraries and retailers selling batteries.
Larger volumes of batteries need to be collected through a specialised hazardous waste service.
Toner cartridges are often taken back by retailers selling these.
Alternatively you can recycle them by ordering the special collection service alongside your other Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
Just contact us on 0800 612 7074.

Flourescent tubes are classed as hazardous waste.
Small quantities are often taken back by retailers selling these items.
For larger quantities please contact us for further assistance.

We can be contacted for the one off collection of various types of hazardous waste from businesses.
For more information and charges please contact them on 0800 612 7074

Our long term partners can offer regular collections (e.g. weekly, monthly etc) for all types of hazardous waste.